Techiman City bankroller Charles Kwadwo Ntim has been named on an 8-member ad hoc committee by the Ghana FA Normalisation Committee to make proposals to address some of the key issues identified in respective areas of Ghana football.
The Normalisation Committee inaugurated six ad hoc committees to aid the Normalization Committee execute its mandate. The committees include Domestic Leagues, Communications, National Teams, Technical and Development, Referees Committee, Marketing and Sponsorship Committee.
The Normalisation Committee President, Dr Kofi Amoah, described Kwadwo Ntim and all members appointed on the various ad hoc committees as ‘experienced people with a wide range of experience’.
Other members of the National Teams Committee are Mrs Sophia Korkor, Frank Adu Junior, Ebo Kwaitoo, Gifty Appiah and Francis Essah Adu. The committee is chaired by Dr. Patrick Ofori and is being deputised ex-Ghana defender and Bayern Munich legend Samuel Osei Kuffour.
Kwadwo Ntim’s passion for football started as a young broadcaster with the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation and has vast experience covering national team football starting from the 1998 AFCON which was hosted in Burkina Faso.
He has held positions as CEO of BA United, BA Stars and is now the owner of Techiman City Football Club. He has also gleaned part of his experience from major football conferences and conventions such as World Football Summit in Madrid, Gotsoccer in Jacksonville Florida, Soccerex in Miami Florida and Wyscout in Amsterdam.
The outspoken administrator has served on the Ghana Olympic Team (U23) Committee, Research Committee and Division One League Board.
All ad hoc committees announced by the Normalisation Committee have a one-month mandate to complete their work.
1. KUDJOE FIANOO-CHAIRMAN 2. ALEX KOTEY-MEMBER
3. VIVIAN AGGOR-MEMBER
4. CARL ASHIE-MEMBER
5. ADAM MUNKAILA-MEMBER
6. EMMANUEL DASOBERI-SECRETARY
1. DR. OWUSU ANSAH-CHAIRMAN
2. PROFESSOR JOSEPH MINTAH-VICE CHAIRMAN
3. FRANCIS OTI-AKENTENG-MEMBER
4. MARK NOONAN-MEMBER
5. FREDERICK PAPPOE-MEMBER 6. STEPHEN APPIAH-MEMBER
7. JOE DEBRAH (RAG)-MEMBER 8. MARK ADDO-SECRETARY
C. DOMESTIC LEAGUE
1. DR. BAAH-NUAKOH-CHAIRMAN
2. JONES ALHASSAN ABU-VICE CHAIRMAN
3. KWAME NTOW FIAKO-MEMBER
4. FRANK TODD-MEMBER
5. MIKE BONSU-MEMBER
6. DR. KWAKU OFOSU ASARE-MEMBER
7. MERCY TAGOE-MEMBER
8. SENA AKOTO AMPAW-SECRETARY
D. MARKETING AND SPONSORSHIP
1. GADDY LARYEA-CHAIRMAN
2. YAW AMPOFO ANKRAH-VICE CHAIRMAN
3. YAW ADDO LARBI-MEMBER
4. NANA AMANPENE BOATENG TWUM-MEMBER
5. FREDERICK FRIMPONG-MEMBER
6. RICHARD AHIAGBLE-MEMBER 7. T. T. OWUSU NORTEY-MEMBER
8. AFIA KORAKYEWA NTIM-MEMBER
9. WILLIAM BOSSMAN-SECRETARY
E. NATIONAL TEAMS
1. DR. PATRICK OFORI-CHAIRMAN
2. SAMUEL OSEI KUFUOR-VICE CHAIRMAN
3. MRS. SOPHIA KORKOR-MEMBER
4. FRANK ADU JUNIOR-MEMBER 5. EBO KWAITOO-MEMBER
6. GIFTY APPIAH-MEMBER
7. CHARLES KWADWO NTIM-MEMBER
8. FRANCIS ESSAH ADU-SECRETARY
F. COMMUNICATION AND PROMOTION
1. PAUL ADOM OTCHERE-CHAIRMAN
2. EKOW ASMAH-VICE CHAIRMAN
3. ALBERT SAM-MEMBER
4. KWAMI SEFA KAYI-MEMBER 5. OHENE BRENYA-MEMBER
6. EBO QUANSAH-MEMBER
7. TAMIMU ISSAH
By El Akyereko
Follow the writer on Twitter: @Akwasiakyereko