New-born player of Dynamo Kyiv Mohammed Kadiri in an interview with club media shared his impressions of the transition to the Ukrainian team.
– What emotions from the transition to Dynamo, which regularly plays in the Champions League, Europa League, is fighting for the championship of his country?
– First of all, I want to thank God for being here, for the fact that it was my dream to be in such a team. Of course, now I will do everything for Dynamo to win many trophies. Being a part of the team, I am ready to work, respect all my colleagues.
You have the experience of playing in African, European, Eastern European clubs. How much will the performances in the similar championship with the Ukrainian for Tula Arsenal help?
– It depends on tactics, on how the team plays. But given that I played under the guidance of a large number of trainers, I can say, I adapt quickly enough. The last time such a situation was with me in Russia. For my part, I can say that I am sure that I will adapt quickly to the new team.
You play both the position of the supporting midfielder, and the central defender. Where do you see yourself and where would you like to play?
– For me, both positions are native. I think that I play equally well both there and there. Wherever I put it, I can assure you that I will be completely out on the field.
– What do you know about Dynamo? Did you see any matches or do you know any of the players?
– Honestly, I do not know any of the players. But I’ve heard a lot about the club. I think it’s a dream of any footballer playing for such a team. I really liked the city. I even went to Kyiv today. I saw people riding a bike, even asked if I could ride too (laughs). Got a lot of positive emotions.
– Why choose Dynamo Kyiv?
I can say that last year, after several years in Austria, I went to the Russian championship. For me this was the first step. Now, I think, made the next step. I think I’m on the right track. This was my motivation for making a decision.
– The fees begin actually in a month. What are your plans for the near future?
– The season is over, but this does not mean that football is over. During this period, all the players think that they will continue and, of course, begin to prepare for the new season and new challenges.
Do you know about the fierce struggle between Dynamo and Shakhtar?
– All I can say, Dynamo and Shakhtar are big teams. We will try to make a difference already next season.