Below is George Afriyie’s Eleven Pillars to restore Ghana football back to its glory days.
1. Hallmark of Administration -Transparency, Integrity & Initiative.
2. Establishing an Anti- Bribery & Corruption Code which Exco Members, Staff & Appointees sign unto.
3. Committed to Independence of the Judicial Bodies and pledge no interference.
4. Restructuring the entire Administrative Set Up of the GFA to ensure a proper system of checks and balances.
5. Reorganising the finance department into budget,account, internal audit,audit implementation and marketing.
6.Create independent Unit/Desk for Referees/Players/Club Officials to report approaches of match fixing, bribery & corruption.
7. Our focus would be promoting integrity and good corporate governance amongst our League Clubs.
8.Publication of annual audited accounts in the Dailies.
9. Pledging of non interference with the judicial process.
10. All appointees expected to go through integrity test.
11. Ethics Committee decision shall be final and not recommendations subject to approval.
George Afriyie Manifesto