Bechem United host Aduana Stars in the last matchday of the first round of the 2022/23 Ghana Premier League at the Nana Ansu Gyeabour Park in Bechem on Friday.
Aduana Stars have not won against Bechem United in their last 5 meetings in the league – Bechem Utd – W3 D2 L0.
Bechem United’s Hafiz Konkoni and Cephas Mantey are the only players in the Ghanaian top flight who have scored hat-tricks this season.
- NSC season – Aduana Stars beat Bechem United 2-0 – Yahaya Mohammed and Fatawu Abdulrahman scored for Aduana Stars – date for the game – 5th May 2019.
- Aduana Stars have not won against Bechem United while they play as the away side in the last 5 meetings. Bechem United – W2 D3 L0.
- Since November 5, 2011 – Aduana Stars have never won against Bechem United while playing as the away side.
- Aduana Stars (31) are 1st on the league table while Bechem United sits in 5th place with 26 points.
- This will be Bechem United’s 9th home game of the season – 14 out of the Hunters’ 21 goals so far in the league have been home goals.
- Meanwhile, Aduana Stars – the visitors have scored 7 goals on the road this season.
- This game will be Aduana Stars’ 9th away game this season.
- Aduana Stars away results this season – W4 D1 L3 – Dreams, Olympics, Medeama, and King Faisal all lost to Aduana on their home turf. Only RTU, Tamale City, and Karela have beaten Aduana Stars in away games so far.
- Bechem United home form this season – W5 D2 L1 – Only Accra Lions have beaten Bechem United at home so far this season – Kotoku, Kotoko, Nsoatreman, Medeama & RTU have all lost in Bechem this season. Bechem United have dropped 7 home points this season while Aduana Stars have picked 13 away points this season.
- Prediction: Bechem United to win by a 1-goal margin.