Kotoko are chasing their 8th win of the season with Dreams FC welcoming them to the Theatre of Dreams in Dawu.
The Porcupine Warriors have announced the signing of former Hearts of Oak captain Mohammed Alhassan.
H2H & Statistics
- Kotoko (27 points) are 2nd on the league table while Dreams sit just 3 places away from the relegation zone with 20 points from 16 games.
- Dreams and Kotoko have just 8 all-time meetings in the league – Kotoko have 7 wins while Dreams have just a win.
- Dreams FC’s only win against Kotoko came on 15th April 2018 when George Dwubeng scored a 90th-minute winner for the Believers.
- Dreams FC as the home side against Kotoko – W1 D0 L4
- Kotoko have beaten Dreams in their last 3 encounters as the away side.
- Kotoko have scored 6 goals playing as the away team against Dreams and conceded 2
- Dreams have beaten Kotoku, King Faisal, Medeama, and RTU while Bechem United, Aduana Stars and Accra Lions have all beaten Dreams in Dawu.
- Kotoko’s away form this season – The Porcupine Warriors have not won away in their last 5 games – W0 D3 L2 – Karela, and RTU have both beaten Kotoko while Gold Stars, Tamale City, and Aduana have drawn with them.
- Kotoko have collected 9 away points this season – W2 D3 L3 – scoring 7 goals and conceding 7.
Prediction: Kotoko or draw